Sunday, May 6, 2012

Weekend Recap

I was hoping that my Moving Comfort outfit I won would have arrived so I could show it off, but it hasn't so here is the rest of my weekend.


Friday, I bought new running shoes. My fave local running store, Running Wild, hosted the Brooks Run Happy event. So I purposely waited to buy shoes until that day since I wear Brooks. With any Brooks purchase you got a free gift. I chose the Brooks pint glass. Check out my new shoes with my Sweat Pink laces and my pint glass.


Love! :)

Awesomeness.
Saturday, I raced the Fiesta 10k. I'm enjoyed the run with my dear friend Tina, my fellow Sweat Pink ambassador. And not only did I meet my goal time of under an hour, raced it in 59:52, but I also hit a  10k PR. Yay me!

My first ever finishers medal!
So needless to say after the race I truly felt like I earned the right to wear my Another Mother Runner shirt.


And check out the cool race shirt. 


Sunday, was another great day at church. Tina visited my church today and I had fun teaching my children's Sunday School class. Then this evening we will have life group and dinner.

All in all it was a great weekend. I hope you all had one too.

I'll leave you with a quote from today's sermon at church. "If you are too busy for God, then you are too busy." Fr. Ron Browning.

God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your shiny, new PR!!! So many people ran PRs this weekend and it is awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete