It's officially one month until I turn 28. Yes, I'm 27 and I still count down :) Here is my running related birthday wish list in case any wants to feed my addiction. All in good fun.
Moving Comfort Spring Long Sleeve, Small, Berry and/or Blizzard
Moving Comfort Momentum Short, Small, White Urban Stripe
Moving Comfort Endurance Capri, Small, Grey and/or Black
Oiselle Stripey Long Sleeve Scoop Neck, Small, Indigo
Oiselle Distance Shorts, Small, Black and/or Oiselle Orange
Oiselle Simplicity Tank, Small, Stripey
Brooks EZ T Cupcake, Small Color #413
Brooks Nightlife Arm and Leg Bands, Small
Pacific Health Lab Accel Gel Key Lime
Honey Stinger Organic Stinger Waffle, Vanilla
Another Mother Runner This is the Easiest Part of my Day, Small
Ok, since all of the fall lines haven't come out I will end my wishlist there. Feel free to contact me for a shipping address :)
God Bless.
LOL! That is one way to spread your wishlist! Love it and love you my friend!
ReplyDelete