Sunday, November 4, 2012

TWIW

Week #11 of Half Marathon training is complete. Only one more week of training. Six days until my first half! Here is my week in workouts:

Sunday: Rest. Dang Hurricane.
Monday: Rest. Again. Dang Hurricane.
Tuesday: 5 miles
Wednesday: 8 miles
Thursday: Rest
Friday: Rest
Saturday: 10 miles

Total mileage: 23 miles.

I feel like I did more resting than anything this week but I did get in a good amount of miles. And my half is this coming Saturday so I guess the rest is necessary.

How was your week?

God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a great week of training! One week out- are the nerves and excitement kicking in yet? My week was great- I ran my 2nd half marathon yesterday and set a 22 minute PR:) http://fightingforwellness.wordpress.com/2012/11/04/indianapolis-monumental-half-marathon-recap/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so nervous! But I'm trying to be excited rather than nervous.

      What a great PR for your half! How proud are?! And you rightly should be.

      Delete