Sitting here thinking in my in laws living room while my daughter plays with her Granny. Here are the things that come to mind:
1. I have officially broken the 100 post barrier. This is #101.
2. I am mentally struggling with taking an injury break from running. It may be good for my calf but not so much for my mental state. I guess I should be enjoying sleeping in.
3. It is harder to type on my new tablet than I expected. I have only had it for about two weeks as it was an anniversary from my fabulous hubs.
4. Even when buying souvenirs I buy something running related. I got a new BGSU shirt.
5. I can't decide if I like road trips. We had to drive ten hours here last week and will again home tomorrow.
6. I passes up four cake opportunities while on vacation.
Ok that's it.
God bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment