Big changes are coming again for the Miller family. We will soon to be on the move again. We are heading back to Florida. We will make our new home in Destin FL at the end of the month. My husband will be an Associate Priest at Immanuel Anglican Church. I'm still job hunting but hopefully something will pan out soon.
Here are some fun facts that will remain the same for this year:
- I'm still a wife. That's kind of a given though and so is the next one :)
- I'm still a mother to one beautiful little redheaded five year old girl.
- I'm still an Oiselle runner. Check me out here (but it will soon say in FL).
- I'm still an Esprit de She race ambassador but this year I will be running the 10K in Atlanta GA. Sign up to run with me here.
- I'm still a Girls Gone Sporty ambassador.
- I'm still a Sweat Pink ambassador.
- I'm still a KindRunner ambassador.
- I'm still Road Id affiliate. Click on one of the links in the side bar!
- I'm still baking a way. Check out my facebook page here.
New for this year:
- I'm a Color Run blogger. Use the code COLOR5OFF to get $5 off your registration. **Code must be typed in, not copied and pasted.**
I hope to get my goals posted soon, but they may not happen before we move. I'm dreading the move part but at least we are using a moving company this time and they will do most of the work.
God Bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment