Monday, June 2, 2014

Behind again and a Review.

My blog is getting neglected terribly with my job. Here's a quick recap of the things we have been through in the last two months.
  • Our daughter had a terrible cough and a double ear infection.
  • We then found out she had a wheat allergy that was making her asthma worse. (Apparently wheat allergies can thicken the lining in the lungs and greatly affect asthma)
  • We all went gluten free.
  • I had bronchitis.
  • Our daughter graduated preschool.
  • My aunt from CA and my uncle from AK visited us for a week.
  • We had Destin's Week of Blessings.
I was also asked to do a review that I totally forgot to post. On the bright side to that I have had plenty of time to use it. ToiletTree Products contacted me to ask me to review their bag. I was given a bag with TSA approved bottles. I have not flown with the bag yet but I have taken it to and from work since I sometimes shower at work after runs. The bag has worked out great. Here are two pictures of the bag.
The inside of the top part of the bag. Still has plenty of room.

Bottom zippered portion with TSA approved bottles.
The bag has been a great addition to my run bag. It holds everything I need to shower at work and pack it up neatly. My only complaint is that the bottles are a little stiff which makes them hard to squeeze. All around it a great bag.

Sorry, it's been so long. I will try to do better.

Have a blessed week

**All opinions are my own, I was not paid for this review**

No comments:

Post a Comment