Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Puppy, Cakes and Big News!

I have been so out of the loop with my blog. Between the holidays, a sick 4 year old, a cold myself and a new puppy I have been struggling to find time to do anything extra. Plus, I've made two cakes. Let me show you the puppy first :)

The newest Miller, Ginger. Isn't she cute?!
Now my cakes. The first was a birthday cake for a little boy at church, who happens to be friends with my daughter.


And then the next one I made for our church Christmas Vestry Dinner that was held at our house.

Sorry, it is off centered and I don't know why.
This one needs some explanation. It's a chocolate peppermint cake with vanilla buttercream and candy cane bits topped with peppermint meringues. It was a fun cake to make.

Ok, now on to my big news. I was informed this morning that I am now a Girls Gone Sporty ambassador. I'm so excited. The application process was backed up a little ways so I was told a month or so ago that I was in rview but that they had a lot to go through. It's so exciting to me that I can say I got in. I'm looking forward to connecting with the ladies and encouraging other women. I love connecting with other active women. 

Sorry I've been MIA. How have you been?

I want to wish every one a very Merry Christmas (in case I don't get to blog again before then) and a Happy New Year.

God Bless.



4 comments:

  1. Your puppy and those cakes are all adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love peppermint and that cake looks awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I got the recipe from Woman's Day magazine. It's a really great recipe. I have an order for another one this week.

      Delete