I was given a pair of LOCK LACES to test and review. They are awesome. I put them in my running shoes and I love them. They were so easy to fit in my shoes. You lace up your shoes like regular laces then you thread the lock on. After you thread the lock you cut the laces two to three inches below and then insert the laces into the clip. Shut the clip and voila! you are done.
The LockLaces make my shoes so easy to put on. You just slip on your shoes and cinch them tight. Running one day this week in them I felt like I had one slightly too tight. Not a problem. I just reached down and barely slid the lock, not untying or fuss. I barely had to stop to loosen them. I love them.
![]() |
| Check them out! |
Would you like some LOCK LACES? You can get your own here!
a Rafflecopter giveaway **I was no compensated for my review. I was given LOCKLACES to review and giveaway. The opinions above are my own.**

I would get pink of course! :)
ReplyDeleteI would love some lock laces! One less thing to worry about when I am out for a run or on race day.
ReplyDeleteI would have to say pink or green since the Mizuno shoes I just purchased are pink and green. haha
ReplyDelete