Friday, November 2, 2012

October Recap and November Goals.

I slightly slacked yesterday and missed doing my October recap on the first day of November. But it was for a good reason. I was doing my monthly Priest's wife family expense report. We have to keep track of things we spend on the church, our home and stuff. So my blog go put to back burner. Oh well, it happens.

Anyway, my biggest goal for October was to run 80 miles. Unfortunately I failed. By two measly miles. If I was at the end of my half training plan I would have forced myself to run an extra day. If Hurricane Sandy hadn't skimmed our area I would have been 10 miles over my goal but I can't predict the weather so it happens. Thank the Lord that we just got skimmed by Sandy.

So now, what are my November goals? I have three so far. One, complete my half next weekend in under 2 hrs 15 mins.Two, run 65 miles or more. I'm cutting myself a little slack due to my taper and recovery time after my half next weekend. Three, run in DC. I've never run in DC and we are supposed to spend Thanksgiving with our good friends who live there.

What are you goals for November?

Be sure to check back soon. I will be doing another giveaway within the next week to ten days. 

Have a great weekend.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment