Cold Weather:
- Oiselle Lesley Knickers, I prefer capris most of the time in winter because my calves are the last thing I notice as cold. Why pay extra to cover up that last couple of inches when I don't notice it's cold? Plus, I'm short so most pants are too long for me any way.
- Oiselle no longer makes the vest that I wear but here is the new updated version. I love my vest as opposed to added another layer. My arms are the first things to get warm and with the vest I don't have to worry about having a second layer to roll up.
- I don't necessarily have a favorite shirt. I mix it up between Nike, North Face and Underarmour. Generally I wear what ever is clean :)
Warm Weather:
- Oiselle Distance Shorts, can you say race shorts?! These are my go to race shorts as they have THREE pockets. They have two zippered pockets, one on the side and one in the back, and then they have a key pocket. I completed my first half marathon in these and I will be wearing them again next month for my second half marathon. I own these in two colors.
- Oiselle Bum Wrap, these are my TMI go to. When I'm feeling cramped, bloated or uncomfortable I run in these shorts. They have some extra coverage with the "skirt" layer.
- Moving Comfort Momentum Shorts, these are the first shorts I ever wore as an adult after I encountered the humidity of Florida that cauesed major chafing. They have since been a short that I continually return to. I have them in a couple of colors.
- Moving Comfort 4 in Compression Shorts, these are my "I'm feeling speedy shorts." They just make me feel fast.
- Brooks Women's Versatile EZ Racer Back, this is my all time favorite warm weather top. It is the perfect length and it is cool. I would buy it in every color if I could afford to.
Year Round Necessities:
- Moving Comfort Vixen Bra I recommend being fit tested for a bra. I was fitted at Running Wild and I would do it all over again. It was the best thing because I would have bought the wrong size. But I love this bra. It's my go to year round.
- Fox River Socks, I love these socks. They have helped solve my blister issue. I have tried some others like Swiftwick, and while I do love those as well I always go back to my Fox River. I really should buy some more Swiftwick though.
- Phat Girlz shirts, I have two long sleeve, two short sleeve and three tanks. I sport them as often as I can. I don't get to participate in Phat Girlz anymore since I no longer live in Pensacola but I will always be a Phat Girlz member. And every so often a friend mails me a new shirt or I order one by phone. The Girlz will always hold a special place in my heart.
What is on your "favorite" running clothes list? Do we share any similarities?
Have a great rest of the week and a very Happy Easter. Remember that Jesus paid the ultimate price for us when He hung on that cross. But that He also rose again so that one day we may live in eternity with Him. God Bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment