Sunday, March 31, 2013

Kona Kase Review and Offer

Have you heard of Kona Kase? I hadn't until a while back. But this month I got one in the mail. It is awesome. Its a box to "fuel your active lifestyle" that comes monthly to your home. Inside it you will find a variety of foods that change each month. It also come with information about each product, discount codes and where you can purchase more of them. 
This is a sample of what comes in the box, I believe this was last month's.
My box had Sun Cups, Tcho Chocolates, Clif Shot Bloks, Wild Friends Nut Butter, Clif Bar, Earnest Eats, Perfect Foods Bar and Brubar in it. All of these are super exciting to me because I haven't tried any of these products before. And it works out well because the Nike Women's Half I am about to run next month will have Shot Bloks on the course, so at least now I can sample ahead of time.


Would you like to try Kona Kase? You can even do it with the first month half off. Use the code Miller and you will get your first month for $7.50. You can cancel your subscription at any time. So why not try it out?

Have a blessed Easter. God Bless.

**All opinions are my own. I was not compensated for this review. I was sent a box to review and that is it.**

No comments:

Post a Comment