Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Goals

Ok, here they are my 2013 goals. In no particular order.

Running/Fitness Related Goals:

  1. Run 825+ miles
  2. Run 13+ races, with at least 2 of those being half marathons. (See my little badge on the side with the 13 in 2013?!)
  3. Run The Inagural Nike Women's Half in DC.
  4. Pace a friend for her first 5k.
  5. Run Monument Ave 10k.
  6. Do trigger point therapy at least twice a week. (Don't know what trigger point is, check it out here.)
  7. 500+ crunches a week.
  8. 500+ lunges a week.
  9. 5+ mins total of wall sits a week.
  10. 1+ day of cross training at the YMCA a week
Non Fitness Related Goals:
  1. Teach my daughter at least half of the Nicene Creed. (Don't know what the Nicene Creed is? It is a statement of our Christian faith. You can read it here, we use the modern version.)
  2. Read 52+ books.
  3. Teach my daughter our phone number.
  4. Read my Bible and devotional 3+ times a week. (This one I struggle with from year to year, some years I rock it and others I don't. I struggled last year.)
Ok, so my biggest hurdles this year I feel are sticking to reading my Bible and cross training. I have always struggled with those two. But this year I want to make it a habit and not a hurdle. I will start off small and build from there.

What are you goals? How will you accomplish them?

Happy New Year!

God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. Great goals for the new year! I have a pretty good list of goals too. I hope that I can accomplish them!

    ReplyDelete