Friday, January 18, 2013

Behind...

I just realized how behind I am on my blog. It's been over two weeks since I posted. I have been a busy bee. My daughter started half day preschool and I started nannying. Through in the baking I was already doing for a local cafe and my running and training I'm swamped. But in a good way. 

But, I am working on some reviews and giveaways soon. Hopefully I will get the connections I am working on to bring some good stuff to my readers.

I am officially 3.5 months out from my next big race, The Nike Women's Half in DC. I'm super stoked. I've never run in DC and I've never run with Team In Training. Plus, who wouldn't be stoked about the Tiffany's finisher's necklace?! Though I have been having a harder time keeping to my schedule with the small window of daylight hours. But I am making sure I get at least two short runs in a week and my schedule long run on Saturdays. And I have registered for some smaller more local races.

How are things going for you? I hope you are well and warm :) We had our first VA snow last night. But it was a bummer, not enough for our little girl to really play in. Maybe we will get some more before the winter is over.

God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! No snow for us so far and I'm fine with that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have had snowfall after snowfall. I am ready for spring already! :-)

    ReplyDelete