Thursday, January 31, 2013

Team Pretty Muddy

I'm so excited to announce that I was chosen to be part of Team Pretty Muddy Richmond. I have always wanted to do a mud run but things haven't worked out for me to go one in the past. Well I have gotten my opportunity and it will come in September.

What is Pretty Muddy? Pretty Muddy is a women's only 5k obstacle mud run. And the run is followed by a finish line party. It's an opportunity to have some out of the ordinary fun. Have more questions? You can look for your answers here.

Do you want to run Pretty Muddy? What about with me in Richmond? Or some other location?

This race will also be one of my 13 in 2013. I'm lining up my races.

Have you ever run a mud run? Would you be willing to?

God Bless.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on being selected to be a part of the team! I have done warrior dash and that was pretty muddy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I always wanted to do the warrior dash. Was it hard?

      Delete
  2. Wow, congrats! I just registered for the Gladiator obstacle race in March... I believe it's a "mud run" type of thing, with 30 obstacles added to the course. Scary! The Pretty Muddy will probably be a lot more fun. :-) SPA <3

    Larissa
    pilotingpaperairplanes.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be at the Pretty Muddy in Richmond! 9am wave:) So excited!

    ReplyDelete