I had a pretty awesome weekend, how about you? On Friday we traveled to Greensboro NC to meet up with our former priest (my husband's previous boss) and his wife. My husband worked under Fr Ron at our last church in FL before we moved to VA. He and his wonderful wife are like family to us so we gladly traveled 2.5 hours one way just to spend 6 hours with them and then travel back. We had a great time.
Then as soon as we got home a friend and her daughter met us at our home. I had not seen my friend and her daughter since Sept 2006. That's a long time! They drove down from PA to run their very first 5k with me. What an honor it was to help a friend push her limits and run/walk a 5k. She did great. And her 8 year old even raced with us. It was an amazing event.
Also this weekend I received to very generous donations towards my Team in Training goal. I am now only $425 away from the goal I set for myself. If you would like to help you can donate here. Or another option for donation (but this option is not tax deductible) you can purchase from an online Thirty-One party I am hosting here. The Thirty-One party is open until 2/23 and the lovely consultant has agreed to give all of her commission to my fundraiser.
How was your weekend?
God Bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment