Admit it, you have come home from at least one run with a snotty sleeve. I know I have more times that I can count. Well no more! I have found my new friend, Handana. Handana is like a sweatband you wear on your hand. It wraps around your hand and wrist and then you can use it to wipe sweat, snot, gunk out of your eyes or off your lips.
 |
| Here is my hand with it on. Trying it on before a run. |
I'm in love. I hate wiping my eyes or nose on my sweaty shirt. Well I don't have to do that anymore. And while I was running I decided that I would use each section for a distinct purpose so that I won't cross contaminate. The palm of my hand is for wiping sweat. The piece that wraps over my hand next to my thumb is for snot. And the bottom part around my wrist is for lips. I know, I'm over thinking it. But that's what I do when I like something.
I'm sure your next question is, "where can I get one?" You can get one here. And there are some stores in the Gulf Coast that now carry them.
You can also check out a better review from a former running buddy over at Life's Run. She knows more about the product that I do. I just tried and reviewed. Love ya Regina!
I really hope you will check into Handana. I'm so happy I stumbled upon it.
God Bless.
**I was not compensated for my review. I was given the product to try and review. All opinions are my own.**
Great review Anna and thanks for the shout out! Love you!
ReplyDelete