As you may have noticed before I get to do giveaways sometimes. This time I am partnered with my friend Whitney to do a giveaway and a review. My little girl is too big for Rileyroos shoes so I found a friend with a blog who was willing to help me out. Whitney and Sam checked out some cool shoes from Rileyroos. You can read about their experience here.
Rileyroos has generously offered to give one reader a pair of shoes. The giveaway is open to US and Canada residents. Please enter using the rafflecopter giveaway below.
I was not paid to do this giveaway. All opinions on Whitney's page are her own, she was not paid either.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
God Bless.
I love the Chessie in navy or dark brown!! So cute!
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE to have the River in Marine...PRECIOUS! And the exact shoe that I've been looking for that I can't find anywhere else!
ReplyDeleteIf I win, I will let my pregnant friend pick out the shoes, but personally, I think Allyson and Charlotte are really cute!
ReplyDelete~Kelly
www.leafynotbeefy.com
I like the chessie in navy blue too. Super cute shoes!!!
ReplyDeletethey're all so cute! but i think i would choose the mary jane in mist or the mary jane in herringbone. perfect for the fall!
ReplyDelete