Saturday, July 27, 2013

Ways I know I am a runner...

This morning I was decorating cupcakes (pics in my next post) and I was watching Pioneer Woman. She was talking about how much she loves lists. I do too! And she was very specific to say that she doesn't mean "to do lists." I totally agree. So that got me thinking. Here is the first list that came to my mind. 

Ways I know I am a runner:
1. I have a full drawer of just running gear.
2. I have to separate my summer and winter gear because it won't all fit in my drawer.
3. Being injured sucks because I can't run not so much because I am injured.
4. I buy a tech fabric shirt as a vacation souvenir because that means I can run in it.
5. All the emails I get while on vacation are from running companies advertising something. No one else emails me because they know I am on vacation.
6. I try to plan one race a month, but I don't always have the budget to.
7. I get to be a race ambassador for two different races this year. Pretty Muddy Richmond and Esprit de She Cary.
8. I get excited when I win anything run related, even something as small as a sticker.
9. I am not a morning person but I will get up at 530am just to get in my morning run.
10. I spend more on my running attire than I do the rest of my wardrobe.
11. I often plan my dinner choices around how it will make me feel on my morning run the next day.
12. I have various re-hydrating methods. Nuun, PowerIce, chocolate milk, smoothies, etc.
13. I take 24 oz of water with me for my three hour work day. Gotta re-hydrate.
14. I am a part of a variety of online and in person running communities.
15. I have shirts that I can be running shirts or just normal wear shirts. My faves are made by Oiselle.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment