Friday, August 16, 2013

7 weeks!

After I wrote my post on Monday I forgot to follow up with how my gym time went. I went to the Y with my husband during his lunch break. I did a mile on the elliptical a half mile on the bike, 100 crunches and an arm circuit. My calf felt great but I didn't want to over do it. But the run itch as totally taken over. Tuesday I decided not to run because I wanted to give my calf a break just in case. Wednesday I totally turned off my alarm and kicked myself all day when I couldn't fit in a run. But yesterday morning I got my lazy booty out of bed and ran! I ran two miles in twenty minutes in glorious weather. It was an awesome first run back. I wanted so badly to run this morning but I knew that I would be sore all over. I woke up this morning and I was glad that I hadn't planned on running. I am sore in places that I didn't remember I could be sore in. So, maybe tomorrow.

How was your morning? Any weekend plans?

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment