Friday, August 2, 2013

The Ups and Downs of life.

Today is a bittersweet day. My cousin Rachel would have turned 37 today. She died suddenly just four weeks before I met my daughter for the first time, so almost five years ago. I miss her like crazy.

But yesterday I got some amazing news. I received an email that was titled "2013-2014 Oiselle Voleé Team Welcome!" 




I can't tell you how excited I am to represent Oiselle (prounced wah-zell) as team runner. I stumbled upon their running gear two years back and I have loved every purchase I have made. I can't wait to wear my Oiselle singlet in my next race. If you aren't familiar with Oiselle (from some of my previous posts), I highly recommend the distance shorts. They are my favorite running shorts. Period. 

Have a great weekend.

God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about your cousin. I'm glad you can remember her in a beautiful way.

    I am a new Oiselle team member too! Looking forward to getting to know you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to getting to know all of my new teammates!

    ReplyDelete