Monday, August 26, 2013

Church and Cakes

I know you have been waiting on pins and needles for my next post. I know, not really but here it is. I've been a little behind. The last two weeks have been a little crazy. 

My husband is a priest and we just recently merged two churches into one, to form a totally new church. 
Here is our brand new sign!
Last week we had the Bishop at our church for our first meeting as Church of the Resurrection and for confirmations.

Bishop John and My Husband Caleb
We had a wonderful service where four ladies were confirmed. We also had a huge luncheon afterwards. Can you guess what I made?

Cake!
If you guessed cake, you are right. Not my smoothest cake but it was tasty, or so my four year old says. You can check out our new church's website here, but keep in mind it is still under construction as the church is barely a week old. But can hear my husband's sermon from this past Sunday on there.

I also completed yet another cake this weekend. Here it is.
Sleepover cake
I was hired to make this cake for a seven year old's very first sleepover birthday party. I think it turned out pretty well.

This week should be mellow. No cakes on the calendar, just training runs (thank goodness I am pain free!), work and being a mom. I do have another cake next week.

I hope you have a great week.

God Bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment