Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday Confessions

I confess today:

  • I didn't run. My running buddy cancelled on me. But that meant I got to spend some quality time with my husband before the little squirt got up.
  • I didn't eat a well balanced breakfast. But I did take our little girly to see her friend for a breakfast playdate.
  • I didn't do any housework. But I did I did help my boss move some stuff around in our new store.
So while I feel guilty that I didn't do some things today I am pleased that the day went well. I love it when things don't always work out as planned.

I shall finish today with a Bible verse and the song that I have been rocking out in my head today to. Here is the song: Newworldson "Learning To Be The Light" and the verse Jeremiah 29:11 "'For I know the plans I have for you,'" declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"

God Bless.


2 comments:

  1. Sometimes we all have to have days like this. Glad that you got to spend some extra time with your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you turned all of the "bad's" into "goods"!

    ReplyDelete