Well I got out and busted out another 8 miles today. Which brings my mileage up to 32 miles this week. My last long run before my longest race ever next Saturday. It's the
Blackwater10 mile trail challenge. I can't wait, I'm scared and excited all at the same time. I'm looking forward to running it with a couple of my fellow Sweat Pink Ambassadors too!
I had a running epiphany this week. Not only did I finish my longest ever trail run (9.5miles!!), but it was also my longest ever run and training run. I'm so ready for the 10 mile challenge. Blackwater here I come!
And now I'm off and busy for the day. Catch you later.
Get out there and SWEAT today!
God Bless.
(I don't know that I did the link thing right! LOL)
You did the linky right! Happy to connect - looking forward to reading your blog and connecting as SPA sisters! new follower!
ReplyDeleteGreat 8 miler! Do you use daily mile to track your workouts? Looking forward to getting to know you!
ReplyDeleteI use mapmyrun.com
DeleteGood luck on your run! 10.2 is my longest run yet. Be sure to take a look at my “eat green challenge” starting a week from Monday, during the blog-hop!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your mileage lady - and I can't wait to hear how your race goes! #sweatpink and love!
ReplyDeleteJust blog hoppin my way to ya! Great to be on the Sweat Pink team with you! :) Have a great rest of the weekend :)
ReplyDeleteThis Blog Hop is such a great way to meet my fellow #SweatPink Ambassadors! That's so great that you reached a major running milestone this week.
ReplyDeleteJust hopping over for the Sweat Pink intros :) Great job on the trail mileage! I hope your race goes/went well!
ReplyDelete