It's a great day in my running world. First my day started out getting my beautiful three year old out of bed and dressed so that my husband could snooze a little longer. Then he got up and I was off to get dressed and head out to the Phabulous (it's a little thing that our Phat Girlz group uses Ph instead of F when talking about things that go along with our group) Running Wild for Trigger Point and then a Phat Girlz run.
After the run I became a proud new owner of the Ultimate 6 Trigger Point Kit, thanks Grandma and Pop for the money for it!!
![]() |
| Here is my kit! :) |
Then after I put our little one down for her afternoon "rest" (since she doesn't actually nap) I went out and checked the mail. And look what was in there:
Hooray for my Sweat Pink stuff!
It's a great day.
Happy Phriday!
God Bless.


It is a great day - I think I need a little motivation, but so glad it's Friday!
ReplyDelete