Monday, May 14, 2012

Running Across the US and Mother's Day Recap

It's been a few days since I have been able to sit down and blog. Sorry. I was away with my husband on a trip to Virginia. I had the pleasure of running for the first time in VA. It was great! The humidity was very low, the temp was nice and cool (almost cold! gasp this body has gotten used to FL weather!), it was a flat course and the runner partner pushed me hard than my normal running buddies (as he should, he is a guy). I ran an awesome five miles in 47 mins, go me! I can officially say that I have run in CA (born + raced), PA, FL and VA. I have raced in CA and FL.


What states have you trained or raced in?


My feet in the elevator on the way back to my room.

And for Mother's Day, my mom always gets me something. How sweet I know :) My husband got my daughter and I matching cross necklaces, my mom bought me a couple cute new shirts, and she bought me flowers that were from my daughter. I also received roses at church for being the youngest mom in attendance. That's the most flowers I have gotten since I graduated college.

I hope your day was a blast!

God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. So glad that you had a wonderful mother's day. Enjoy your flowers. :-)

    ReplyDelete