This cake was nothing but problems.
- My cake pans are packed in storage. So I overcame but baking in a fluted pie plate and trimming the cake to be round.
- I chose to try and make fondant this time. It was really soft and hard to work with. I think I will give it one more shot.
- Because the fondant was so soft I couldn't do the batman logo that I wanted to do on it. So I used a button my mom had purchased and a batmobile candle. The button ended up cuter than I thought it would be.
- I couldn't find any of my round cake boards so I had to use a rectangle one.
But even with all my problems my husband loved it :) He has a way of making me feel good even when I am not happy with the outcome. So it's not my best fondant or cake work, but I'll still show it off.
God Bless.

No comments:
Post a Comment