PHAT Words of Wisdom
Last night I met up with some of my fellow Phat Girlz for a Girls Night Out/Going Away Party. There were three of us there that are moving away soon, myself included. Our fearless leader Cherie' gave the three of us her "Words of Wisdom" written on some rocks that she picked up while camping in North Carolina. The words she gave us were: Trust, Peace, Phat, Believe, Strong, Run, Love, Inspire, Sister, Kind, Patience, Hope, Mom and Friend. I took those 14 inspirational rocks and turned them into a shadow box.
 |
| My Phat Words of Wisdom |
I'm truly thankful for all the ladies of the Phat Girlz nation. And I will never forget them. Even more so now, with this awesome shadow box for my nightstand. I love my Phat Girlz and I will proudly sport my Running Wild Phat Girlz shirts on the newest venture of our lives.
God Bless.
What a great idea - both giving the rocks and putting them in a shadow box!
ReplyDeleteVery creative idea!
ReplyDelete