Friday, August 31, 2012

Monthly and Yearly Goals.

I had a goal at the beginning of the year to run in five states. And if you recall I surpassed that goal. You can read about it here. But yesterday I completed by tenth state for the year. So not only did I make my goal this year but I doubled it. I'm so proud of myself. And I know that I will add at least one more to the list this year. Here are my feet in the four extra states.
Dedeaux, Mississippi

Louisville, Kentucky

Bowling Green, Ohio
 
Orange Beach, Alabama
With Tina and Dawn completing Alabama.

Just me, getting ready to mark off Alabama.
I also made goals for this month. You can read them here. And I'm excited to say that I accomplished all of them with the exception of the daily crunches. The first weekend of August I got a terrible stomach bug that knocked me down for about three days. Out the window the crunches went for the weekend and then I forgot all about them. Sad I know, but oh well. Oh and my last race in Pensacola, terrible. I walked it because it was the same weekend I had the stomach bug. But at least I still did it. I could have not walked it at all. I did start my half marathon training and with it I started an on paper running journal.

How did your month go? What are/were your goals. Now to sit and think about next month's goals.

God Bless.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, GREAT month for you! Love your "feet" pics in all of those places.

    My monthly goals? Hmm...I really need to improve on my goal setting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to. Crazy life with the move and lack of internet is to blame.

      I TRY and set monthly goals but it doesn't always happen, like this month with the move it did not. But I always set yearly goals and even write them out on paper.

      Delete
  2. Awesome - great goal and great way to accomplish it!

    My goal post-surgery is to work up to 12 miles again! I want to build a base before spring marathon training!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to. Crazy life with the move and lack of internet is to blame.

      What is your goal spring marathon race? I'm looking at spring time halves right now.

      Delete