Monday, September 24, 2012

RoadID Affiliate

Have you noticed the new RoadID banner on the top of my page? Or the one in the sidebar? Or the one at the bottom? If you haven't how did you miss it?! It's there because I'm excited to announce that I am now a RoadID affiliate. Through the links on my blog you can go directly to RoadID's website and create your very own RoadID.

Why should you get a RoadID? Because it can save your life! Using the information you add to your RoadID valuable time can be saved if something were to happen to you while you are out walking, cycling, running or any other time. 

My personal RoadID is the Wrist ID Sport in purple. It has my full name on the first line.The town that I am living in on the second line. The third line has contact information for my husband. The fourth line is how to contact my mother. On the fifth line it says NKDA (no known drug allergies) and O Negative  blood type. And the on the sixth and final line you can find Isaiah 40:31 which is my fave Bible verse.

Wearing my RoadID makes me feel more comfortable. It's easily accessible so that if something were to happen to me while I am out on a run emergency services would know who to contact. I also make a point to tell all of my runner partners that I am wearing it so they will know who to contact if they are with me and something happens. 

I also, just today, received my Reflective Ankle straps so that I am more visible on the road. Just a quick strap of velcro around my ankles and I have an extra layer of visibility. RoadId offers a variety of equipment that can add to your safety on the road. Do you yourself a favor and go and check it out. I promise, your life is worth it.

God Bless.

4 comments:

  1. I just ordered a road ID a couple of weeks ago. I can't wait to get it in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you love yours as much as I love mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. I like there new slim wrist bands (want one in purple, but just haven't ordered yet).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! If you want leave me your email, I have a free shipping code from a race that I just did last weekend that I won't be using. And then you can be the first person to order via my page :)

      Delete