Tuesday, October 16, 2012

First Giveaway!

Finally. My very first giveaway. If you haven't previously read about it, or even if you already have here it is again, I'm a RoadID affiliate. Meaning you can click on the banner at the top of my page, side or bottom and be taken directly to RoadID's website. 

I wear RoadID anytime I am outside of my yard and I don't have my purse with me. But my main use is while I am running. I want someone to know my vital information if I get hurt or disoriented while I am running. I have an awesome purple wrist ID sport. 

Would you like to have one for free? Here is your chance. RoadID has graciously offered my readers a giftcard for their very own RoadID. Follow the instructions with Rafflecopter below. I am using rafflecopter so that this giveaway is random and fair to all participants. The giveaway starts today and ends at midnight on 10/23/12. Winner will be announced on 10/24/12.

God Bless.


Rafflecopter giveaway

8 comments:

  1. I would buy a wrist id or some reflective gear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have some of their reflective ankle bands. I love them.

      Delete
  2. Just entered your giveaway! Also, I love the countdown widget for your half marathon! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I can't even remember where I picked up that widget. I think it was from a fellow sweat pink sister. And good luck on my giveaway :) Thanks for entering.

      Delete