Sunday, October 14, 2012

TWIW

Here is my TWIW (this week in workouts):

Sunday: Rest
Monday: 3 miles
Tuesday: Rest
Wednesday: 7 miles. This was an amazing run. My goal was to keep all seven miles under 10 min/mile. I kept all under 9:30 min/mile except two. And one of those two was 9:31 min/mile. I'm really proud of this run and pace since I'm now training alone. I used to struggle with maintaining a faster, steady pace when I was alone.
Thursday: Rest
Friday: Rest
Saturday: 8 miles at Petersburg National Battlefield. That was an awesome run. I ran it with a friend from church. It was such a beautiful crisp chilly morning and spectacular views.

That marks the end of my week 8 in my training plan. It also marks the end of my planned three day running week until the week of the race. I have four more weeks to go and my next three weeks have four scheduled runs with the three long runs being in the double digits. Scared? Anxious? Nervous? Excited? Yes to all three. But I'm more excited than anything.

Have a great week.

God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna!

    What a great week of running! Congrats on completing your 8 week training plan!

    Cheers!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete