This week in workouts, week 10 of my half marathon training. Here it is. I feel lame this week though.
Sunday: Rest
Monday: 3 miles
Tuesday: Rest
Wednesday: 7 miles. Awesome run!
Thursday: Rest
Friday: Rest
Saturday: Rest. I postponed my long run due to my daughter's birthday party. But unfortunately it didn't work out on Sunday because of the storm.
I feel like it's been forever since I have run. And I know that the rest may actually be beneficial at this point so close to my half (12 days) but I feel like I NEED to run. Hopefully the Hurricane will be past this area tomorrow and I can go out and run then.
But I am hoping and praying that the East Coast stays safe. This looks like a big storm and we are just getting the edge of it. My prayers go out to all those in harms way.
God Bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment