Wednesday, October 10, 2012

One Month

One month from today I will be in Richmond VA running the American Family Fitness Half Marathon. It's my first half and I'm quite stoked about it. But I'll admit, I'm also quite scared. I know I can do it, it's just mind over body. I had a great seven mile run this morning which helped reassure that I can do it. This is my big race goal for the year.

What are you training for? Do you have a race you are working towards? Or have already completed?

I have a RoadID coupon for free shipping if anyone wants it. Leave me a comment with your email address and I will send it to you. I only have one though. Sorry. I'm a RoadID affiliate so click the link on either the top, side or bottom of my page and it will take you to where you can purchase your RoadID. I love mine and where it anytime I'm outdoors without my purse.

Have a great rest of the week.

God Bless.

4 comments:

  1. yay! this is so exciting! I think I might try and run a half next year... it is a lot of training but I'm hoping to find someone to do it with me! Good luck! Can't wait to read your recap! (:
    itsaharleyyylife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm using a beginner training plan, though I should have used an intermediate. I don't feel like I am killing myself in training though. You can do it!

      Delete
  2. You'll do GREAT!! I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete