Monday, October 8, 2012

TWIW

I forgot to post my This Week In Workouts yesterday, so here it is:

Sunday: 5 miles in North Carolina. Checked another state off my list :)
Monday: Rest
Tuesday: 4 miles
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: 7 miles with hill repeats in the middle
Friday: Rest
Saturday: 4 miles

Today I started week 8 of my 12 week half marathon plan. I can't believe I'm already in week 8. I'm getting nervous about my first half.

How was your week? What's on the agenda for this week? Are you training for something?

I would also like to take this time to remind you about my Team In Training goal. I need to raise $1700 to participate in the Inaugural Nike Women's Half in DC in April. Will you help me get there? If you would like to you, you can by visiting this link: http://pages.teamintraining.org/va/nikewhlf13/amiller7905

Have a great week. 

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment