Sunday, October 21, 2012

TWIW

It's Sunday, so here is another week for the books. I completed Week 9 of my half marathon training this week. I have just three more weeks until my first half marathon. Here is what I did this week:

Sunday: Rest

Monday: 3.1 miles A virtual race. The Cupcake Classic. I did it in honor of my daughter's birthday (10/16) because I didn't want to run the next morning. And I ran it faster than I thought I would, especially for it not being an actual live race. I ran it in 26:05.

Tuesday: Rest

Wednesday: 7 miles

Thursday: Rest. I was supposed to run but I rolled over and turned off my alarm. It's been a very long time since I have done that. I guess I needed the rest.

Friday: 2 miles

Saturday: 10 miles on trails in North Carolina with a friend from church. It was a great run, but I'm sore today. I can totally feel the difference in a trail race versus a road run today.

I had a good week running wise. I'm pretty happy with it. I also had a great week in the rest of my life. My daughter celebrated her 4th birthday this week and we will have her party next week. I was given the opportunity to bake at a local cafe. And I was even pleased to find out that a good portion of my muffins sold as soon as I had them out of the oven. I'm hoping that they ask me back this week. I also received some donations for my Team In Training goal. All in all it was an awesome week. I feel very blessed.

How was your week?

You can help me reach my Team In Training goal here

If you haven't already entered my RoadID giveaway you still have time. Enter here, entries will be accepted until 10/23 with the winner announced 10/24.

Have a great week.

God Bless.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Anna,

    It looks like you had another great week! Congrats on your long trail run on Saturday. One of my fall bucket list items is to head out on a nice leafy trail run!

    Thanks again for linking up on my blog and I am already looking forward to next week!

    Cheers, Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had a great running week! that is awesome! I wish I could run that much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I can run this much you can run this much! Give it a try.

    ReplyDelete