As I prep and taper for the Inaugural Nike Women's Half Marathon in DC, I try to rid some of the nerves I have by looking past the race to my next race. My next race after NWHDC will be Athleta Esprit de She in Cary North Carolina. The Cary NC event is on June 27th.
I was chosen as a blog ambassador for the race in Cary. I'm stoked about this race. I will be running the 10k. This event features a 5k run or walk and a 10k run or walk. This is an evening race that is followed by a post-race rendezvous and night market. The race features personalized race bibs (if you register before 5/9), a tri-blend workout tank and a race bag. And this is a women's only race series. So if you were/are ever intimidated about running a race with a bunch of dudes here is your chance to run with all women.
Besides the awesome race amenities Esprit de She has partnered with other organizations that share their beliefs. One of those organizations is their official charity party Girls On The Run. Check out their website, it is an awesome organization that encourages girls both physically and mentally.
Want to find out more information for yourself? You can here.
Look for my NWHDC recap soon. Happy running!
God Bless.


I clicked on the link and that sounds like lots of fun!
ReplyDeleteDo the 5k!
Delete